Monday, July 22, 2013

Relaxing Weekend...

Spa time!!!! yes!!! Mr. Price treated us to a full body massage in an amazing spa tha overlooked the Country Club's golf course with a beautiful view of the ocean.

I just wish it would have lasted aaaall day ;) Later on Tingting and I went to have dinner at a pizza place that has the most amazing food. Pizzas are very different here from the ones we have in the U.S. So delicous and healthy. (Well...as healthy as a pizza can be).
Our night was quiet and relaxing.

Sunday was definitely Funday! I went horse-riding on the Beach!!!! I was so excited since I had been wanting to do this for a very long time!!!! We took a 3 hour ride and now I'm sitting at the office and every single muscle hurts!!! but it was so so worth it. :) here are some pictures of the ride.





This upcoming weeks will be our last one.. So we are trying to enjoy every second of our stay here. Mr. Price is definitely making it easiear for us with all the amazing activities planned and the great work environment. 3 more weeks to go.. bittersweet

No comments:

Post a Comment